Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011

Against my better judgement I have made some New Year's resolutions. One of them is to give this blog another go. Scaled down of course. That is to say with lowered expectations. Not that I expect anything from this blog, but as a general rule I hold myself to impossibly high standards. Impossibly high. So we'll reconnoiter and reboot. I think I've been inactive for long enough that I shouldn't have any readers left. Regardless of truthfulness, believing it should help alleviate the (completely self imposed) pressure to be "on." SO... more to come. Sadly though, without musical accompaniment. It seems the music thingy on the side doesn't work from Japan. Or, more accurately "Due to licensing restrictions, some tracks may be unavailable in your country."

No comments:

Post a Comment